1. This section contains information relating to how Quiver Express is managed with respect to the processing of data of users of Quiver Express.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of the EU Regulation No.2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for the subjects interacting with Quiver Express and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: quiverexpress.com
3. The information is provided only for Quiver Express and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of Quiver Express, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, and Art. 2 - Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she will have to legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Quiver Express, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you may contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
2 - Data controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2 - Place of data processing
1. The data processing generated by the use of Quiver Express takes place at the operational headquarters
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant location.
III - COOKIES
Type of Cookies
Quiver Express only uses necessary session cookies to provide essential functionality to users of our platform. These session cookies are temporary and expire as soon as the user's session ends.
Purpose of Cookies
Session cookies are used to enable certain features of the Quiver Express platform, such as user authentication, order management, and warehouse management. These cookies do not collect any personal data and are necessary for the proper functioning of the platform.
As session cookies are essential to the platform, they cannot be turned off by the user. However, users can clear their browser cache to delete any session cookies associated with their session on the platform.
III - Quiver Express Shopify App
Last updated: 01/12/2023 - MM-DD-YYYY
Information Collection and Use
To provide our services effectively, we may collect the following types of data from your Store:
Customer Information: This includes customer names, email addresses, shipping addresses, billing addresses, and any other necessary information required for processing orders.
Shop Data: This includes your shop's name, address, email address, domain name, and other relevant information related to your store.
We use this information solely for the purpose of processing orders through our warehouse management system. We do not sell or share this data with any third parties, and it is not used for any other purpose.
Changes to the Use of Information
In the event that we decide to use the collected data for purposes other than processing orders, we will notify all users of our app at least one month prior to implementing such changes. This notification will be sent via email and/or through an announcement on our website.